Covid-19 Statement - The Zombie Fun Run will be employing the proper safety precautions and measures based upon what is deemed appropriate and necessary at the time of our event. Click here for the latest information on our policies. In the event that our race would be forced to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or a participant feels unsafe participating due to COVID-19, any preregistered participants will be given the option to transfer their registration to our 2021 race on 11-13-21 or receive a full refund.
The Zombie Fun Run FAQ's
What makes this race different then others?
We are not like any other Zombie Run. Here are just a few things that set us apart:
- This race takes place at Field of Screams!
- This location makes it truly a one-of-a-kind race course
- Run through movie quality props and scenes
- Professional zombies and actors
- Zombies will be transformed by a professional make up artist.
- Free t-shirt station at the Living Dead After Party. Customize your race shirt depending on how you finish the race "Infected" or "Survivor"
- Free Parking
- Free to Spectators
- Rinse off areas available
- Changing areas available for male and female
- Live music on the course
What are the age restrictions for runners?
- Runners 12 and older may register under any wave start time.
- Race waves at 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm are open to all ages including children 11 and under.
- Not recommended for children under 6.
What are the age restrictions for zombies?
Zombies must be at least 16 years old.
What if all of my flags are taken?
If all of your flags are taken you will complete the race as an infected runner. You may not take other runners flags. You will receive a medal saying "Infected."
What if I finish with 1 or more flags?
If you have 1 or more flags left when you cross the finish line - you have survived! You will receive a medal saying "Survivor."
Do I need to pre-register to participate?
To guarantee your race shirt and medal you need to pre-register. Walk-on’s are welcome but are not guaranteed a race shirt and medal.
What is the difference between the day and night runs?
While the course is the same for both the day and night waves, the night wave will have minimal lighting. Night wave participants will receive a glow bracelet. Flashlights or headlights are recommended but not required for the night waves. Sunset time on race day is 4:54 PM.
What is a Gain-a-Life Station?
The Gain-a-Life Stations are challenges you can choose to complete for a chance to gain an extra flag.
May I Gain-a-Life if I already have 3 flags?
No, you will only receive the flag after completing the challenge if you have less than 3 flags remaining.
All registrants must sign a copy of the race waiver in order to participate. After completing your online registration you will receive an email with a link to view the waiver and sign electronically. If you lost or never received the email, you can sign the waiver on race day.